API Mfg Business in Hyderabad looking for Investments

Listing ID: BB013617
Posted By: Third party
Last Active: 1 month ago
Verified User Information

Product / Service

We are an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Manufacturing Company, have produced 33 Molecules so far and coming with 7 new molecules soon.

Clientele type

60% of our products are been exported to Europe, Korea, North America and other countries. Remaining 40% are Indian clients like Dr.Reddy, Sun pharma, Cipla, MSM, GSK, Lupin.



Premise Size: 3 acres

Market Value (in INR): 460,000,000

We have office is in Hyderabad and manufacturing plant is located in Gunthur

Asking Price Includes

Stakes will be allotted as per the investment amount and we are open for multiple investors


We are planning to expand our business in terms of customer base, adding new products in portfolio and hence looking for investments.

Other Details

We keep around 50% margin for international clients and we are planning to expand our customer base outside India.


Business Tags

active pharmaceutical

Professional Business Valuation Services

How much is your business worth?

Get a Detailed Valuation Report within 21 Days and know the true value of your business.

Get Detailed Valuation

You may also like

Frequently Asked Questions

How to contact a business opportunity?
Click on CONTACT BUSINESS button on the business opportunity page to get connected. This allows you to gain access to contact details of opportunity in exchange with your details. Please note, getting contact detail of a business is called an introduction and each membership plan has different introduction credits. If you do not have any introduction credit in your account, you can neither connect nor get the contact details of that business opportunity.

How does IndiaBiz verify the business information?
Business opportunity is either posted by the business owner or advisor. After which, our team checks the information for completeness, language and accuracy. Once the basic checks are met; only then the opportunity is published.
We also get users feedback for the opportunities they contact and based on their feedback, the opportunity maybe put on HOLD till further clarification. Many opportunities are not published when it does not pass through our internal procedure checks.
We sincerely request you to carry out complete due diligence before taking the transaction ahead. In addition, the contact details of the business are verified via phone / email.

What support can I expect from IndiaBiz?
Based on your membership plan you can get email/ phone/ online support for communication with the other side, account queries, etc.
If you are looking for a specific type of business opportunity - our Assisted Buying services can be useful.
Our Advisory team also provides support related to business valuation, business plan documents, franchise expansion plan at a fee. Contact sales team for more details on your requirements.

Click here to see how it works

As a seller, you are not allowed to contact another seller.

You cannot contact the seller as the Business Listing is On Hold

Error Occured

You cannot contact the seller as the Business is not available Anymore.

You cannot contact the seller as the Business is Sold.

Your mobile number is verified.
Your message will be sent after you have listed
your Buying requirements (takes 2-3 minutes).
Press Next.

Your message will be sent only after you have
verified your email-id. Please check your email.
Press Next.